5/31/08

I'm glade

*Misty looks at her cousin in the eyes. Her look cold, and stern. She was going one way or another.*

"No Wyatt, I AM going. So you can eather come with me and Make sure I dont hurt myself or you can get out of my way before I hurt you and myself. If Carson just went to get Milk great, but what if he dident and he is in a ditch right now dieing. So are you coming to help me, or not."

*Still holding her stomach she pushes past Wyatt with a bit or force even though it hurt.*

*Katie scratches behind Troopers ears and smiles looking back up at Jason.*

"I hope so too. It was always nice to have his antics around here."

*Katie just watches Jason and Trooper for a moment. Jason might of changed and was slowly geting back to who he use to be but Trooper, Man's best friend new who Jason was no matter what. Slowly Katie stratens up again.*

"I'm glad he's back."

No comments: