5/28/08

God' Guidence

*Katie's face turns a slight shade at Scott's comment.*

"I guess we will have to try it out and see huh?"

*Katie breaks out into a true smile. Scott made her feel good and she was happy for that. Katie is about to say more as Mick comes over to them. Smiling and turn to Mick and gives him alittle hug than looks back to Scott.*

"Mick this is Scott, and Scott this is Mick. Soon to be my Uncle whenever her and my Aunt tie the knot."

*Katie cant help but grin at Mick teasing him.*

"He's like my dad. He always been around and he makes Rosetta happy. I think you guys would get along great."

*Katie stands and chat with Mick and Scott more watching the interacting and smiles.*

*Aerith's eyes grow more simpathedic sencing much conflictions round Jason. Slowly sliding out of the booth and than sliding into the one across from him she gives Jason his space. The last thing she wanted to do was make him feel as though he was caged. *

"I guess offten we do feel its best our battles are better faught alone and maybe they are. So we dont cause other pain. I dont know really. I guess everyone is differnt."

*Aerith fold her hands in front of her.*

"I hope your heart and mind can agree with you again Jason. That has to be a painful way to live."

*Aerith draws silent again leting the quiet rain over the table. She dident know what alse to say and she dident want Jason to feel uncomfortable. She hardly new him yet and dident want him to head for the hills yet. If he wanted to talk more she was there to listen.*

"I love you to Mick. And yes everything is ok. If you need to stay there alittle while longer thats ok. At least I know your ok and in good hands now. Sleep well and call me to let me know."

*As Rosetta hangs up the phone she cant help but smile and lean down to hug BJ. Giving him a pat on the head Rosetta takes his hand and walks him back to his room tucking him in once again and giving him another kiss before slowly shuting the door behind her.

As Rosetta goes into her room she shuts the door little little and crawls into bed thanking god for leting Mick be ok and prays for anyone alse who was hurt.*

No comments: