4/17/08

Coffee

*Misty turns her head to see Carson. She hadent relized he was in the room with her. How long had he been there? Misry trys to smile her best she can though her body stull hurt.*

" I feel like I was hit by a bus, and than a car. I probley look like it too."

*Misty rolls her eyes just imagening what she looked like.*

"Did...Did you watch over me all night Carson? Thats pretty sweet of you if you did."

* A grin cross Misty's face as her big brown eyes light up. Her fingers find Carson's hand and Dance ontop of it.*

"Ya know I could always close my eyes and pretending to be sleeping again so I could get that prince charming wakeup call. But something tells me I wouldent have to pretend to be able to get a kiss."

*Jamie's is jolted out of her transe as she hears a loud crashing sound from the yard to apartments over than some yelling. As much as she hated to go its was going to be good to get away from all the noise and chaos. The thing Jamie new she would miss the most was Con.

Heading back inside Jamie glances at the clock and knows Con will be awake soon. Having him stay with her she had learned his patterns so quickly. When he would wake, when he would sleep, what he liked when he first woke up. Jamie had become so much closer to Con.

Grabing another coffee mug from the cabnit Jamie pours Coffee in it along with more in her own. Heading into the living room seeing Con is awake she smiles and comes around to the front of the coutch siting down.*

"Good Morning Sweety. Here's some coffee."

*Jamie hands the cup to Con than takes a sip of her own wraping her free arm around Con.*

"Its gonna be ok. I'll come back to you, I promise."

*The secratary turns from the door heading back out to Lockheart.*

"Miss. Lockheart, Judge Barker will see you this way.*

*The secratary leads Lockheart throgh a door than down a long hall pointing to another room.*

"In there."

*Lockheart steps up to the door and enters the large room. Eyeing the Judge across the room. Walking over to the desk Lockhear drops her brefcase on the ground. Sticking her hand out to the judge.*

"Judge Barker, I am Angelica Lockheart, Jason Stevenson Lawyer. We need to talk about my Client, why was he sent to the state prison so soon and how come I was not informed."

*Lockheart keeps her eyes on the judge. Studing his face, he movements, his actions. Lockheart searches for all her answers in his eyes.*

No comments: