3/13/08

Its ok

*Mable smiles and disapears into the back. Leting Herb know. With in minutes whispers can be heard.*

Mable: "Herb...look out there...are they gonna kiss again? Herb look."

Herb: "Mable would you stop and leave them be."

Mable: "Herb they kissed the other day I saw them and I want to know if they will again So look. I like seeing Jamie happy."

*Jamie smiles and shakes her head as she hears her parents talk."

"Those two I tell ya."

*After about 15 minutes Mable comes back out with a pizza.*

"Here ya guys go. Enjoy."

*Mable gets a silly grin on her face before turning to leave.*

*For a moment what Jason said hit Katie hard. Somewhere deep in her heart she wish for more with Jason. Her heart wants to close down again and put up the walls. Something wants to block out the pain by not feeling. No...Katie couldent let that happen. It was ok to feel that pain it ment she caired. and she new she would be ok. Jason was still her friend and that would have to be enough. Katie looks down at her hands trying to figure out her own words.*

"Well...I dont know how to say this myself, but I cant say I am a bit disapointed. I always liked you Jason you know that. I dont think I need to tell you again. But I understand your desition and respect it. If being just close friends is what you want, than I am ok with that and Just friends is what we shall be. Your very important to me Jason and I dont want to lose you all together. I'd like to still spend time with you, and have you here to watch movies as friends. I'd..like that very much. Also I dont think you have anything to say sorry for about the past. You dident act wrong at all."

*Katie thinks for a moment as she holds her small tear back and smiles.*

"Thank you Jason for coming to me and talking about it. It made it easyer hearing it from you than over hearing it, and I am ok with it. Friends we will stay J."

*Katie lets out a laugh.*

" I'm a poet and dident even know it.*

*Katie takes her pic out she had finishes drawing and giving color to it useing the logo Kyle had given her.*

"The band asked me to draw another on with color. You think it looks ok?"

No comments: