3/13/08

Dont worry

*Jamie smiles at Con and pulls away.*

"Well I was heading over to the restront but if you need to go to a shop about geting a toe for you car we can. Where ever ya need to go let me know and I would be more than happy to take ya."

*Katie smiles at Jason. How good it was to see him again. Huging him back Katie sighs. He looked good. He alwasy looked good but now Katie looked at things in a new light. Her eyes and heart open. Jason's gaze caught in hers made her heart race.*

"Oh Jason....I forgave you the moment you left. I understand now why you did. Dont be sorry about what happend with Wyatt. What happend happend and I cant change that, there is no point worrying over it. We are still friends and thats what is important."

*Katie smiles stays on her face and her eyes search Jason.*

"Thank you for the Rose. They have always ment so much to me. My other one was starting to die so it was nice to get a new one. Oh and I see why you got along so well with the band J. They are great people and I had a really fun time. There so silly. I got to meet Kyle's sister Jen. She is great. Really nice. How is everyone at the ranch doing?"

No comments: