3/9/08

ComeBack

*As Jetstream enters Katie cant help but smile just alittle. Kait find humor as they go back and forth with eachother over the flowers. As Mike moves closer to Katie and entstend his hand she smiles shaking his hand back.* "Ya I know who ya are. I saw you the other night with Jason at the picnic. You guys were amazing." *As Kyle talks about the machines he though would be in the room Katie raises her eyebrow.* "I'm not dieing you know. So of course I wouldent be hooked up to that stuff." *Katie makes a silly face to make sure they know she enjoys the humor. Katie cant help but let out a more hearty laugh as they try to fight over her name. She understood why Jason got along with them. Somewhere deep down he was like that too. Katie could tell from spending time with him. Katie throws a grin at Kyle and his comment as her cheeks turn a slight shade of red.* "Ya well...I look alot better when I am not in a hospetal bed. I'll tell ya that much." *Katie's face become alittle let bright as the question of Jason comes up. But Katie still holds her smile the best she can.* " Well its no bother your here. I have people in an out all the time to see me but its nice to see new faces. You guys just happend to come at the right time I needed a pick me up. As for Jason though I am sad to say..." *Katie lets out a sad sigh.* "...he's not here right now. He's in Texas at my Aunts Ranch. I guess he needed a change for alittle bit. I am sure he will be calling you guys on monday with a desition."

*Mable lifts her head from the paper she was looking at when Con and Jamie come in. Smiling when she see them. Today had been a slow day so it was good to have some people in let alown her daughter and her boyfriend. "

*Jamie smiles at Con.* "Mmmm....Pizza sounds so good right about now!"

*Turning Mable pours 2 drinks and bring them over to Con and Jamie.* "I wasent exspecting you guys to be back so soon." *Mable throws a wink at Con.* " How is everything going? Anymore stolen kiss'?"

*Once again Jamie's face goes red.* "Mom...I told you he really dident kiss me. He was staged."

*Mable grins.* "Uh-huh. HERB, Jamie is trying to tell me Con dident REALLY kiss her."

*Herb look from the back.* "Well I'll be Con and Jamie are back." *Herb raises her spatula and waves.* "MABEL..take there order than leave those kids alone." *Herb shakes his head in the back but has a smile on his face.*

*Mable smiles her eyes dancing.* "What would I do without your father Jamie? He keeps me in line. What can I get you guys?"

No comments: