3/9/08

Anything for my baby

*Jamie nods siping her water.* "Ya she is a strong one do doubt."

*Mable brings the pizza back and looks down at the paper.* "Hey its that Jason kid. He's got quite the talent huh." *Mable turns as more customers come in.*

*Gazing down at the pic Jamie's eyes widen.* "I dont understand why wouldent he let anyone know? Do you think Katie knows Con?" *Jamie starts to read alitle bit farther down.* "Says here they were a big hit too that night. I just dont understand."

*Katie lets out a giggle at Kyle.* "Sorry thats classified if I told you I'd have to kill you." *Katie throws her own wink.* "Nah...I am/was a bodyguard. Well I just started with that anyways." *Katie grins and nods* "Ya I can do another. I'd jut need a few art sapplys and I can do it as many times as you want." *Katie laughs and raises her eyebrow at the suddon exite.* "Nice to meet you guys too. Stop by anytime." *Katie closes her eyes as they leave drifting off to sleep with a smile on her face for the first time since before Jason left.*

*As the time pass Herb finishes up the food for Katie and comes out of the kitchen. He is a shorter man, but well built. Broad shoulders, and very muscular. Someone you wouldent want to meat in a dark allyway. Walking over to Con and Jamie he puts a small cartin down on.* "This is for Hero. Its Chicken stuffed with broccoly and cheese, with some noodles on the side. I know it her fav."

*Jamie smiles up at Herb.* "Thanks Dad."

*Herb holds Jamies face in his hand.* "Anything for you sweetheart. Its on the house today guys no need to worry about it. Take care of my baby Con." *Herb turns and heads back into the kitchen as he hears a clattering and Mable yell.*

*Jamie watches as Herb walks away a single tear rolls down her face.*

No comments: