3/26/08

Closed

*Nate smiles and reachs into his pocket pulling out a pack of smokes tossing them to Carson.*

"I always keep a few on me, for some reson it helps me NOT WANT to smoke when I have them with me. You can have them if you want. But its your lungs your killing."

*Nate walks with Carson down the hall the same way they came, finally geting back to the small cell. After following Carson in to make sure eveything is ok Nate turns to leave calling over his shoulder.*

"I'll be around doing paper work for a few more hours. If you need anything just give a yell. Night."

*Nate makes his exit heading back to his desk.*

*Katie knows this moment must come to a close, and time must go on again. As Jason draws away from Katie she pulls him close again. Pressing her lips to his one last time. As they draw away again leaning there forheads together, Katie stairs into Jason's eyes a smile lighting up her face even more. No words needed to be exchanges, the silence was to great and told its own story for the moment to be runed with words. Katie braings her hand to Jason's face and sofly brush's his hair from his forhead beaming.*

No comments: