2/7/08

one can only hope

*Rosetta looks saprised.* "You are guys are going to spilt youselfs up again? Where are you guys going to go? Wow Becky...this is sad. But all in all your safty is important and I am happy we could have this dinner together than." *Rosetta smiles at Becky.* "Just dont be strangers for 18 years again ok. Your always welcome at the ranch."

*Wendy's heart becomes heavy Many things running though her mind. She had wanted to get to know Becky and Rosalynn better, but now they would be leaving. Was Clint going with them or was he staying? It was always sad to see people leave the ranch.*

~*~Back at Laura's house~*~

*Katie enters Laura's house in aww. Heading into her room she cant hardly believe it. Its like having your own little apt. Its so big. After unpacking some clothing and puting it away Katie heads back downstairs.* "Laura if you need help let me know." *As Katie looks around the living room she see the pics of Jason and Con. Katie cant help put run her fingers over Jason's face. He looked so happy. Her eyes dift to the pics of Con and Laura. How she missed them both already. Looking around at the rest of the pic Katie wonders if many sometime a pic of herself will be up there too. Part of the family. Without even relizing it Katie's eyes drift back to the pic of Jason. She left him hating her, and she dident like him at that momen eather. Katie searches inside, the feeling was faint being so far away, but non the less Katie could feel Jason was ok. He was sad for some reson, but he wasent in danger. That alone braught comfort to Katie.*

~*~Somewhere Alse~*~

*A few house pass and the sky is all dark now. The only lights visable are the ones from the moon, and the car headlights. Finally the more lights come into view. As Sam pulls off the road she reads the sign* "Welcome to the R/M Ranch." *This was the place. Sam slowly pulls into the driveway. Shuting off her headlights trying to go un-noticed. Shuting off the moter Sam lets out a long sigh*

*As the motar stops BJ wakes. Rubbing his eyes he asks.* "Is we there now?"

*Sam replys with a slightly sad tone.* "We are."

*BJ lets out a tiny squeel of excitment.*

*Sam gets out of the car and opens BJ's door. Bending down to unhook him her eyes linger on him for a minute a singel tear rolls down her face.*

*As BJ looks up he see Sam's tear.* "Whats wrong Sham?"

*Sam trys to smile as she unhooks him.* "I'm going to miss you buddy."

*As BJ hops out of the car his eyes grow wide.* "Your not shaying with me Sham?"

*Sam's eyes tell no likes but to a child he wouldent not know the differinct.* "I can't buddy. But the people here are good people. They will love you as much as I do. This is where you belong. There is a girl in there that loves you and misses you horrably though you dont know her."

*BJ wraps his arms around Sam's neck.* " I dont want to leave you." *Small tears start to roll down his tiny face* "I dont want to Sham."

*Sam hugs BJ.* " I know buddy, I know. But you have to." *Sam lets go of BJ and grabs his other bags out of the trunk.* "Come on stay close and stay quiet ok." *Sam and BJ starts to walk up the driveway. Seeing lights on in the mess hall Sam heads that way with BJ. Puting BJ's bags down in the grass Sam sits on the steps BJ close.* " You be a good boy ok BJ."

*BJ nods his tears welling up.*

*Sam takes a pic out of BJ's bag.* "This is for you. So you can always remember me. And never forget I'll ways be with you here." *Sam points to BJ's heart. Taking the pic she places it back into BJ's bag.* " Now BJ you need to listen to me ok. After you see my pull out of the driveway you need to knock on this door here and whoever answers you need to give them this." *Sam hands the note to BJ.*

*BJ looks at the letter than back to Sam as he holds Mr.Snuggles.* "Will I seen you aden Sham?"

*Sam musters a smile.* " We can only hope." *Sam stands and kiss BJ on the head.* " I love you buddy." *Sam starts to walk away.*

*BJ runs off the porch and clings to Sam. He starts to cry.* "NO SHAM NO...DONT LEAVE."

*Sam cant looks down at BJ or she never would leave. Taking him by the hand she takes him back to the porch.* "NO BJ, you need to stay here please." *Once again Sam starts to head down the driveway leaving BJ wailing on the porch. Sam picks up the pase to get back to the car before anyone knows she is there. Backing out of the drive way she looks back at BJ one more time. Her own tears rolling off her face now. Sam whispers.* "Please keep him safe."

*As BJ watches Sam pull out of the driveway he cant stop his tears. His eyes big. Finally he is left in the dark the only light was from the Mess hall windows. Turning around BJ remembers Sam words and holds the letter. Softly he knocks on the door and waits.*

{Sam's letter reads: To whom is may consern, By the time you read this letter, I will be leading the Agency away from this ranch. My name is Sam and this small boy is BJ. You guys dont know who I am but have seen me. I am Mick and Annie's Triplet. I was raised myself by the Angency and when old enough started to work for the Agency. I was in charge of keeping BJ safe till finally I relized myself this was not right to him and wanted to get him out. I new he would be safe with you guys Also he is the key you are looking for. BJ himself holds the key to the computer chips in his brain. He's very important to the Agency for one reson, but to some of you He is important for many more resons. I know this is crazy and you all dont understand. I dont understand really myself and am having a hard time writing this letter. All I know is I wanted BJ safe and to have a chanse at a life I never did. The Agency will stop at nothing to get BJ back and if I am caught I will surly die. But I am not scaired. Knowing BJ is safe will let me die in peace for i will never give up his location to them. Please keep him safe and love him all you can. Thank you. Signed, Samantha Lynn Henson}

No comments: