2/20/08

Missed you

*Katie giggles* "Meh you dont need to thank me. Once a hero always a hero. Its in my blood." *Kaite smiles at Jason. It was so good to see her friend again. She had missed being able to talk with him.Going around to the other sids of Jason's desk Katie sits down in one of the chairs.* " Ya I am going pritty good. Who ever would of though how much paper work comes along with this job. Goodness, Reese keeps giving me piles and piles. Oh and I have goten to go out on some missions with Wyatt too. So thats fun. " *Katie cant help but hold her smile. Searching herself Jason's face. Something was differnt from the last time she was him.* " You looks pritty good youself. How have you been? And you dont have chicken arms anymore." *Katie cant help but giggle. It was good Jason was back.*

No comments: