2/20/08

Flower

*Katie looks up at Wyatt and smiles.* "Do you really think I would say no?" *Katie cant help but laugh. Standing Katie smiles at Jason again.* "Thank you again for the Rose. It means alot J. I guess I better get back to work before Reese kills me. I still need to call Con too. I'll see ya guys a bit later. J...I really am happy your back." *As Katie walks by Wyatt she gives him alittle shove. Once she is outside the door she stops and looks back at Jason. Things were differnt now. Katie wanted things back they way there were but she new it just couldent happen. Jason was back it was good to see him, but still it felt a bit odd too. Katie hoped in time, the more they spent around eachother, they would learn how to interact again. Katie would hope that she could open up to Jason like she did once before. But it would take time. Her heart was burned once. and she dident want that to happen again. Katie makes her way back to her desk and sits down. Holding her flower she smiles. Geting back up she heads to find something to use as a vase.*

No comments: