1/22/08

Stuned

*Wes looks at Cindy and put his other hand on hers.* "He's at the hospetal Cindy. Other than that Austin dident say. Austin said he will call me back in a while. We just need to wait now. At lease we know he is safe now." *Wes trys to give a smile to Cindy though he know from Austins ton it was pretty bad.*

*Katie gets a look of fear that pass over her eyes. No not again, please not again.* "How....how he was talking before you put him under? What happend? I dont understand. How could his condition change so fast? Is he going to be ok?" *A tear forms in Katies eyes, she can feel best friend sliping away.* "Can I see him?"

*After a long moment of silence Damien looks out the window.* "Hey guys, they are back?" *He points to the van pulling back up to the wairhouse.*

~*~As night falls on the ranch everyone is joined in the Mess hall still. Some chating quietly some doing more research. While others just sit and think about all the is going on. Everything is quiet outside for now but the night air is thick. A heavy gloom hanging over everyones head as there friends have yet to return.~*~


*Angel look up from the paper work she was working on to keep her mind off everything.*" We should probley get in contact with Adam and let him know they found Jason, and make sure everything over there is ok. We havent hurd from him since he left."


*Wendy pushes herself away from the table.* " If I sit here any longer I am going to go crazy." *Starting to push herself twords the kitchen Wendy announces.* "I'm going to start some dinner dince non of us have had anything to eat yet. I dont know what I will make but I'll find something."

*Annie stands and streches.* "I'm going to go to my bunk fast and get some stuff to work on while we are in here. I'll be back shortly."

No comments: