12/4/09

Supper?

Eli manages a grin as they head to the car. "I think this old man is gonna have to pass on a movie and trade it for a couple ice packs instead."

Leo reaches the front passenger door and opens it for Eli, while slipping a look to Ryan. He wasn't about to leave Eli out after this. "How about we get back home, then Ryan and I can go pick up a movie and pizza to bring back?"

Getting into the car gingerly, Eli smiles in appreciation. "Sounds great if it's okay with Speedy."


"Oh, sure." Kip rolls his eyes. "Show me up in front of the dog." He takes the controller back and looks to Rin again. "She thinks it's funny, doesn't she?"

Giving a little smirk, Kip tries it once more, but right at the last second, he goes plummeting into the ravine. All he can do is laugh and shake his head. "I'm afraid my fingers were trained for a guitar, not a video game controller."

He's about to try again, when he feels his phone buzzing in his pocket. Checking it out, his eyes widen. He'd missed four calls from Erik, and only now does he remember why. "Ohhh, crap. We got band practice in five minutes. Erik's gonna kill me - I've gotta run." Getting to his feet, he glances around quickly to make sure he didn't forget anything.

But then he stop and looks to Karla. "You got plans for supper?"

No comments: