12/30/09

Spending

"Mmmmm...."

Nate can't help the soft moan that came from his lips as Laura runs her hand through his hair, she sweet lips pressed to his own. His emotions coming forth in his own kiss, but keeping it decent in case Maggie entered the room.

As Laura pulls away Nate looks up into her eyes searching them for a long moment, a smile on his lips though still a little worry lingered. Wrapping his arms around Laura Nate pulls her into a strong hug.

"Its ok. You go take your bath and I will clean up dinner, and get Maggie to bed."

Walking in the night air with Sparky was enjoyable like it had been since she got there. Talking with him came so easy and even the silence felt comfortable. Two things that didn't come easy for her till she met Sparky.

Coming to the mess hall and hearing Sparky's comment Faith gives him a sidelong glance a grin forming on her face.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to me, and I am here because I like spending time with you."

Turning around and walking backwards a few steps Faith shakes her head a little her eyes twinkling in the night light.

"Well, are you coming? or gonna make me walk alone now?"

Reaching for his own print outs Dalton looks through the papers before his computer once again. Clicking through a few more things and finally coming up with the web page he was looking for while listing to Scott.

Leaning back in his chair Dalton gives a grin as he holds the papers out to Scott.

"I got the utility services, and..."

Dalton moves his computer monitor around so Scott could see the list of names, times, dates for the next month.

"..Each person's work schedule. I think this should help Gunner out. I even found a way into there security camera's and can shut them off, even get there feed for each room right here."

Holding his large hand out for Scott to gives a high five Dalton pops another peace of jerky in his mouth with a large sip of pop.

No comments: