12/6/09

No One!

At Jade's words Dan could feel his emotions bubble inside. The emotions left dormant for so long seemed to find there way back and Dan felt the guilt all over, He saw the images of Becca lifeless next to him in the car.

Taking Jade by the shoulders Dan looks her in the eyes. The pain written all over his face He did care and thats why he tryed.

"Jade I am doing your friend went I tell you not to do that. I care and thats why I am telling you not to break ties with your dad like that."

Dan felt like his words were going in one ear and out the other with Jade. And it made him frustrated more. He had to do something to get her to not do the unthinkable. Maybe...if it was the truth she wanted to hear and maybe he should tell her.

Taking a few steps back from Jade Dan holds his arms out just a little was to the side, his tone seemd cold, but not for Jade but for his own pain.

"You want to know why your dad hates me? Because Jade, I am a murder thats why!"

It cut his heart, and ripped open his scars just to stay it out loud again. His emotions seemed to flair but pain was the greatest.

"I go to bed every night only to see Becca's bloody face in my dreams, and know I killed out unborn child. I wake to escape those nightmares only to relizes they are true."

A hot tear seemed to form in Dan's eye. He felt so messed up all over again, yet there was a tug at his heart...something....

"Before coming here Jade, I spent 4 years in prison because I made a mistake and had one to many before getting behind the wheel of my car after having a fight with Becca's parents forcing her to choose them or me."

Dan is quiet for a moment as he tryed to catch his breath before speaking again.

"Your Dad hates me Jade because I am...a murder. And I cant ask another person to give up everything for me when I dont deserve it."

The tugging...it was here, just looking at Jade the tug continued trying to sooth his pain. Her mear presence, He was in love with Jade. She did something to him from the moment he met her, and now if confused him more. Seeing her to start to turn away, Dan didnt want her to go, Dan didnt know what to do.

Reaching out Dan took Jade by the am bringing her close to him. His eyes linked with her for a long moment, and he didnt what he had wanted to do a few times before. Bringing his lips to her quickly Dan's own eyes fall shut as a million emotions seem to rush over him.

Drawing Jade closer and wrapping his arms around her gently lifting her off the ground to sit on the small works bench that was at the one side of the barn so she was level with him Dan kept Jade close his arms still wrapped around her as his one hand finds the back of her head and his hand ran through her hair.

Finally pulling away Dan's own breath seemed heavy but looking Jade in the eyes once again his words seemed soft, and maybe even a little sad.

"It's a shame he hates me too because no one has been able to fill the hole in my heart till you came along."

No comments: