9/25/09

Will you

Giving a small nod and a smile Katie understood what Jason ment. She herself was in a way happy he has said no. She had alot of growing up to do as well.

"Ok, I can take a no. I'm not going anywhere I can wait."

Hearing Rick's voice Katie's through are interrupted as she turns to see him. A glint of hope still remained in her eyes. Jason had made her feel good, and now to finish it off to hear that her Dad would make it would finish everything off.

"He's awake?"

Katie new that in her own voice there was a happy glint, but seeing the look in Rick's eyes Katie's smile fades as the sinking feeling hits her. Taking Jason's hand Katie gives it a slight squeeze before giving Rick a nod and than turning to Jason her voice a soft horse whisper.

"I can't do this alone! Will you come with me?"

No comments: