8/9/09

Dad

Hearing someone in the background Dalton figured Dani was at work and was busy. He had kept her on the phone long enough.

"No need to meet me there, I am going to pick you up. I have to go by your place anyways. Have a good rest of the day and see you when I pick you up tomorrow."

Hanging up the phone Dalton sinks down into his chair with a smile on his face. Tomorrow would be a good day he could tell already.

Taking the paper from Leo Ryan starts to look through it quick not sure what she wanted to see. Seeing the napkin and than looking in the mirror Ryan cant help but throw Leo a sidelong glance.

"Maybe I wanted it there. Does a little grease scare you?"

Trying to still push aganst the other man holding her back Charlotte trys to fight with all her might.

"That's my husband let me through, he needs me."

Continuing to try and push through finally Charlotte crumbles into the man's arms as tears came from her eyes. Her heart was thumbing so hard, and her hands trembled so much.

Finally seeing them pull Bret out of the car Charlotte stands again trying her best to see. Was he moving, was he breathing? He couldnt leave her he couldnt not now.

Hearing and see Kirk Charlotte catchs up with him moving quickly to his car not saying anything. The ride was quiet as Charlotte looked out the window a million things running through her mind as she felt sick to her stomach. Finally still looking out the window Charlotte speaks quietly.

"He cant leave me Kirk! He just cant, I didnt get the chanse to tell him he's going to be a father."

Looking up at Reese as she pass again Kaite rests her hand onto Reese arm to let him know she new it wasnt his fault. After everything she just wanted to make sure Jeff got better. Everything else could wait.

No comments: