8/30/09

Away Forever

Smiling and looking down at the hat Dalton gives a little chuckle. He didnt know Carson all that well, but from the little bit he had saw him he always had his hat, and he was madly in love with the woman Dr that also worked here.


Taking a small step closer to Dani Dalton leans in and gives her a soft kiss on the cheek pulling away with a small smile.

"I don't mind you stopped by to say Hi. Its always nice seeing a pretty face."

Looking over his shoulder back into the office Dalton smiles as his eyes give a new twinkle. Maybe one that showed he was happy his little friend was back and well, and even happier that he had more confidence in himself than before.

"This time around, I'll let him win."

Trying to give a little smile Katie looks up at Carson as they stop working. Though they didnt talk much, and they never really spend much time together Katie always had a spot inside her heart somewhere that cared a great deal for Carson.

" I know Jason miss me but as for moping I think he'll be to happy to have his own quiet mind back."

Putting the order she had been working on up in the window and giving a little ding of the bell Katie turns back to Carson taking her gloves and apron off.

Stepping for ward a few steps Katie comes close to Carson and stands on her tip toes leaning towards him. Giving him a soft kiss on the cheek Katie lets it linger for just a moment as she closes her own eyes a tear trickled down her face. In a soft whisper she says.

"I'll miss you to Carson. Thanks for everything. I'll be back one day, can't keep me away forever from the people I love, just till I am healthy again!"

Stepping away from Carson Katie does her best to try and muster up a smile though she knows it dosnt hold much of a glow she turns to head out of the kitchen.

No comments: