7/14/09

Tokyo

Listening to Alec Ryan lets out a sigh as she takes some money from her pocket and throws it down on the table for the bill.

"I think I can handle what I bite off, I am a big girl you know. Not to mention street racing is not exactly legal, so I guess I live in danger myself too."

Sliding out of the booth Ryan looks at Alec before pulling some more money from her pocket and putting it into Alec's hand. She had enough money from street racing that she had nothing to worry about just proving she must be good, help Alec out wasnt that bad. She wasnt even sure why she wanted to there was just something about him.

"If your going to leave town, do it now and dont look back. There is something about this place that will hold you here if you do. I was only going to be here for a few months for racing till I went Tokyo for bigger and better races."

Ryan gives a dry laugh as she puts her sun glass back on.

"That was a year ago. It was good meeting you Alec."

Heading for the exit Ryan throws a wave to the woman standing behind the counter before heading to her car.

No comments: