7/14/09

Ready

Slidding into the booth and ordering some coffee along with a quick snack Ryan just watches Alec for a long moment. Studying him she just watchs his body languige and sizing him up for a moment. Ryan was more often than not a good judge of who someone was. Alec, seemed...ok. Maybe confused but something was behind it all.

"If I wanted you to pay for the coffee I wouldnt have invited you because I new you couldnt."

Taking another sip of her coffee Ryan's eyes still dances with the spark they had before. The spunk that was there.

"What do I get out of this huh? Company, someone to show off to, and those extra bedrooms I have being put to use. I'll let you stay in one of them for a while. Clean up after yourself, let me take you for a few new rides, acompany me to street race and thats about all."

Grinning at Ryder Katie clanks her teeth at him before cringing a little as a sting of pain goes through her cheek.

Standing in front to Ryder now Thirteen just looks at Katie amazed but how much they looked like. If saw next to eather other by a strange one would think they were...sisters.

Giving a small smile when she hears that the man that just enter she gives a nod.

"Your dog is nice, I like him."

Looking down again Thirteen is silent before Ryder is ready to go. Her eyes were still scaired but they held a little more hope in over coming the outside.

"Yes, I'd ready."

No comments: