7/10/09

Protect me

Hearing Reese voice, and than Ryder the fear is still with in her as she just to run. Hearing the dog's yelp behind her make her cring and stop for a moment before going to the sapply closet looking back at her friend behind held down.

She wanted to help him, they were hurting him. But the bref moment of stopping was enough for Ryder to get to her. Feeling herself being pulled to him for a moment she struggles still trying to get away her words coming from her mouth.

"No...I dont want to go back, I dont like it there anymore please..dont let him get me I didnt do anything I didnt let him out."

She struggaling starts to slow as the warmth of Ryder's arms breaks through the cold fear she had, and his words are receaved.

Tears formed in her eyes now as she let them flow freely. She was still so scaired.

"I was just following Trooper, and I saw Alec and he talked to me. Than I got scaired and Trooper and I went back...I didnt let him out, please dont let him hurt me again."

Finally Thirteen has stoped struggaling...Ryder wouldnt let anything happen to her, he'd keep her safe like Trooper did.

Bringing her hands up to his musciler arms she leans her head into his chest a few tears still coming from her eyes. Closing them tight she whispers.

"Please dont let them hurt Trooper eather he was just trying to protect me like you told him too."

No comments: