7/10/09

Back

Thirteen stops for a moment thinking. She had seen faces around here but she didnt know everyone name but taking a look at Alec closer she could match him to the one who was his brother. Confusion filled her for a moment not understanding why this would happen.

"I....don't understand..I...I'm sorry."

Hearing Trooper growl again it almost scaired Thirteen. Somewhere down the hall she hurd another noise that made her jump as her nerves were now on end again.

"I have to go...its safe in the room. I cant be here. I'm sorry Alec, It was nice meeting you."

Turning to Trooper the fear was in Thirteen's eyes as a few tears filled her eyes.

"Come on Trooper we have to go back."

Moving a little her nerves where high again but she waited for her friend to come. Looking back at Alec again.

No comments: