4/19/09

All Info

Turning to the man as she hears him talking Angelica trys her best to smile as she listens. She wasnt really part of this section of the court system but by the look in the mans eyes she could tell he did care and he just wanted to know what was going on.

"I can't tell you much not to mention I am not dealing with this part of the whole thing, but what I can tell you is that Mr. Banks wants nothing more than he daughter to be in a loving, and good environment. He knows that he can not provide for her as a single parent, and he wants what he best for Mackenzie. "

Angelica lets out a long as sigh. This thing had become a whole mess and turning out to be worse than it really had to be. Angelica couldnt help but feel sorry for everyone involved.

"As for the reason I am here, some wrong accusations have been made, and things have been pushed to far. Mackenzie loves her father, and her father loves her and for that reason he knows he cant keep her."

Drawing silent for a moment Angelica just thinks. Maybe deep down inside of Carson even though he didnt say it, that really was his reason because he did love her.

"I'm sorry Mr. West that this has been hard on you and your wife, but I cant tell you anymore. I do with you the best of luck."

Looking at Dani Dalton searches her eyes for a moment. He could see the emotion behind them and new how bad wanted to see one of the only other members of her family that was alive. He old wished her could.

"Well, I can let you take a peek here at the camra that is in his room. As for psycaly going down to see him I cant do that. Its to dangerous and just aganst regulations. I guess you could maybe talk with Reese and see what he says but another more than that my hands are tired. I'm sorry."

Watching Scott as he walks out the door a small tear rolled down Hope's face. Scott was differnt from most pashents she had. Maybe on the inside she had started to like him and look at him as more than just a pashent, whatever it was she felt it now as this very well could be the last time she saw him.

No comments: