2/5/09

Fascinating

Hope stops for a moment just taking in everything Scott said her own wheels turning. How his mind though and how indeepth he was. Maybe with Scott a round about way would have to be taken to help him.

A bit of colors comes to her face as Scott finish up talking.

"Well, thank you very much than. That is a very nice complement. I will live up to the number as best as I can."

Thinking for a moment Hope looks down at her papers and than back up at Scott again. Maybe she could get him to stay a little longer.

"What number are you and your friends? I have to admit I really do find this fascinating."

Giving a smile even though Axel couldnt see her Jess feels a little bit better knowing he wasnt upset with her. She would feel awfel if he did.

As Axel asks for Breakfast instead Jess gives a small nod. Breakfest was better than nothing.

"Yeah sure breakfast sounds great. I dont have to work till the afternoon so that works good."

Figuring he had something to do tonight Jess had no probley with doing something alse with him tomarrow.

"Well I am almost back to work I better let you go for now. I'll call you later to find out what time and where for breakfest in the moring. Take care Axel."

Hanging up the phone Jess gets out of her car and heads back inside.

No comments: