2/4/09

Added memorie

Enjoying the mean and Rocky Jess is content. The chatter continues between them as smiles and laughs are thrown around.

Though the time was fun like always it passed to quickly and before you new it, it was an hour past. As Rocky gets up in a hurt is makes Jess jump just a little untill she herself slides from the booth.

"Thank you for lunch Rocky. I had a good time."

Walking with Rocky outside Jess takes in a deep breath of fresh air before turning to Rocky one last time.

"I am sure you will be seeing me around. You might see Jemmm Ferchin too."

Chuckling Jess gets into her car and gives a wave to Rocky before driving off into the way they came.

The smile on Hope's face is a plesent one. Though Scott still did not talk to much about what happend to him she could see he was in face opening up more and becoming more comfortable around her. That in itself made her feel good.

"Well I dont care what others think, I know what I think and I would like that picture."

Looking at at the picture of Rosetta and Mick a smile pass over Hope's lips a little bigger thing time.

"Your a friend of my friends, I'd like to add your picture to my memories."

Giving a small nod as Scott says he much go Hope is about to say something though stops as he looks down at the pictures again. A bit saprised and confused about the number he just mention Hope decieds she would questions it.

"And why is it such a rare number?"

No comments: