10/5/08

Fire with Fire

*Katie can't help but laugh a little as she sits at the desk. It felt good to be back, and it felt good to not have the tention with Jason again.

I think I'll ride with you tonight. I'll make sure I am ready and waiting.

Finally moving Domino gently from her lap Katie stands and heads out of her cubicle going to the copy room to copy some papers.*

*For a moment Angelica just stands stunned looking at Bret. His words about her giving up on love hit hard and for a moment she wondered if thats what it really was but quickly she push the feelings away and looks to her sister, a bit oh hurt and disapointment flicker in her eyes but is quickly gone as she stratens again and clears her throut. Controlling her voice so it didnt shake.*

"I'm going to need the number for the church you got married in and the hotel you stayed in. I need to see if I can get there video camra's to have a visual proof of you being there as well. Fight fire with fire we need all we can get."

*Angelice looks up from the desk to look between everyone.*

"I am going to need everyone's help on this one. We have to work fast and efficient. They want you turned in now, and well we have to but we wont let you stay there for long."

*Charlotte stands close to her husband putting an arm around him. She would stand with him to the end she'd never waver. Anything asked she would do. To death do us part, she would live up to that.*

No comments: