9/27/08

*Rosetta rolls over and mumbles again as there is a knock at the door and Mick answers it. Opening her eyes just a little she strains to listen in the dark to what was said. Finally as Mick comes back into the bedroom again Rosetta sleepily talks.*

"Was that Jason I herd? Now whats going on?"

*Finally reaching the cave it is nearly dawn. Feeling over exhausted Katie's muscles hurt and her head is pounding. If she didn't get sick from this than she would believe she was invincible. Finding a nice dry spot Katie sits down and leans her head against the wall and finally falls asleep.*

And when the rain is gone the sun comes out. The clouds roll away and the light can be seen. Sometimes it takes long than other and sometimes its not so long. Depending on the day will depend what is written. But sooner or later the sun will come, the light will break through the darkness can't linger forever.

*Katie wakes as the sun peeks through the cracks the sun felt worm on her skin. Slowly standing Katie eaks all over from the position she was sleeping. Walking it off Katie leave to the cave and starts to walk twords the edge. Getting half way there Katie stops as her mind starts to play memories of Scott and her. The tears slowly show themself.

Slowly Katie walks to the edge of the cliff and sits down her tears still coming. It was time....It was time to let go.*

At times life is wicked and I just can't see the light
A silver lining sometimes isn't enough
To make some wrongs seem right
Whatever life brings
I've been through everything
And now I'm on my knees again
But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many feel this way

"Scott, I miss you like no other. Even if we were ending it again I new this time we would of been friends and you would of been ok. We were through a lot you and I. Maybe not like most people but still it was alot."

*Katie swings her legs absintmindedly as she is quiet for a moment. Collecting her memories as the tears still fall.*

At times life's unfair and you know it's plain to see
Hey God I know I'm just a dot in this world
Have you forgot about me?
Whatever life brings
I've been through everything
And now I'm on my knees again
But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many feel this way

"I'm ready to move on now Scott. I'm ready to let you go and let you be at peace. Even if that means I have to walk alone for a while. I'm sorry that I in a sence cheated on you as well. I had feelings like you said for someone who would never love me back. But like you also said I guess you can't help who your heart belongs to. I'll be ok, and hopefuly move on from that as well sooner or later and just try and look at Jason and I as friends. Its gonna be hard but I'v got to try right."

*Katie lets out a long sigh more memories of Scott make there way through and a few of Jason as well. She had to move on, she'd be ok.*

Am I hiding in the shadows?
Forget the pain and forget the sorrows
Am I hiding in the shadows?
Forget the pain and forget the sorrows
But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many feel this way

"GoodBye Scott, I'll see you again one day. Stop worrying too, Domino is in good hands."

*Katie can't help the small smile that slips through her tears. It felt as though a waght had been lifted. One of a few, so she felt a little lighter now.*

No comments: