9/28/08

Reason

*Katie smiles as Jason pulls away.*

"I'm ok. Well a took a tumble down a moutain and almost fell off a cliff but I'm ok."

*Katie looks down for a moment. She owed Jason an explanation on what happend that much she new.

Trying to gather her thoughts Katie looks back up meeting Jason's eyes.*

"I'm sorry I lift like I did J. I just thought it was for the best. I new I was in a down werd slope and I just didnt want to drag anyone with me."

*Katie lets out a long sigh.*

"I know it was wrong now, I just...I'm wanted to be alone to wallow but I didn't want to be alone. I was so confused it was hard to straten everything out. I'm sorry J, I really am. Thank you for coming for me."

*After the warm meal is eaten and Charlotte has showered she comes back into the room and wraps her arms around Bret not being able to help but grin at the ring she now wore on her finger. Giving him a kiss she finally pulls away.*

"So, how about a little bit of exploring. We have a whole new world out there to flip coins with."

*Charlotte can't help but smile giving a chuckle.*

No comments: