9/8/08

Can wait

*Katie stops, standing still playing both sets of words in her mind that didn't match nor did the emotions. Everything inside Jason was so messed up. I didn't ask you if it was over, I asked if that's what you were hiding from me?!*

"Because you miss what we once were. You miss the closeness, your lonely and you know you were once happy. You regret what happend in the past and wish you could fix it. You miss who I once was to you."

*Don't hide what you feel, feel what you hide and fill me in. I'm not going to duck tail and run because you feel a certin way you know.
Katie trys to keep her emotions suttle, not trying to make them rush all at once. Katie wasn't sure what to think all she new if that last few times her and Jason had been together he was keeping something from her, and she was bound to make him say it.*

"The flowers can wait."

No comments: