7/24/08

Early

*Katie looks at Misty and than Rick confused. What was Rick going on about? What had she done? Katie's mind wonders a million miles a minute as Rick goes back to Jason. Katie still sits on the edge of the bed. She wasent sure what to think. Not even relizing it Katie reachs out and lays a hand on Jason's arm.*

"I'm not scaired. I'm kind of getting use to it."

*Katie thinks for a moment before removing her hand from Jason's arm.*

"I'm sorry the meds dident work for you J. I hate seeing you like this."

*Katie lets out a long tired sigh as she rubs her one eye.*

*Herb gives a nod to Carson before turning back to disapear into the kitchen again.*

"I'll see you tomarrow than."

*After Herb dissapears Mable turns and smiles at Carson.*

"He likes you. Thats a good thing its not just anyone he lets in the kitchen. Glad you have you on the staff Carson. Come in alittle but early tomarrow to feel out some paper work."

*Mabel turns and Aerith smiles.*

No comments: