7/24/08

2 Min ago

*Katie lets out a long tired sigh. For some reason Jason's words hurt. Katie trys to think past it though not helping but flinching as a few of Jason's emotions find there way though.

Katie keeps her gaze to the ground. She was tired and dident have the energy to fight. She had so many things running in her head it wasent funny she was having her own hard time keeping everything strate.

As Rick asks Katie if she can controll this new development Katie cant help but let out a dry laugh.*

"Rick how can I controll something i dident even know I had till 2 minutes ago? I dont think I even know how I could start to contoll it."

*Katie brings her hands to her head as she leans back on the bed a headach setting in.*

*Aerith smiles to Carson.*

"Will do, see you tomarrow."

No comments: