6/15/08

*Aerith smile as her and Wyatt pull into Mom and Pop's. Forgeting everything but the joy she felt. How good it was to know Wyatt could start his life now, He could be happy and not hide in the shadows anymore. God was amazing and had granted this group there request. Everything was layed in his hands and he had known what to do. Aerith smiles as she gets out of the Jeep and heads inside with Wyatt.*

"Its funny I think I spend more time here when I am not working than when I actully am."

*Lockheart smiles at Reese and gives alittle nod with her head.*

"I think I could go for some pizze myself. I probley wont be leaving to head back to Cali for a few days anyways."

*Lockheart smiles at she walks out the door and to the van she was braught in.Her head held high, forherself, for the other. Lockheart was over joyed that they won. So many people were given there life back and she was happy to have been a part of it. Leaving for Cali was going to be hard. She had built friendships here, and leaving them was going to be hard. But Lockheart had to go home. After the court hearing she had no need to stay anymore. THough she would stick around at least 2 more days to rest before heading out.*

* As everyone enters the room excitment and joy breaks out. Everyone chating, remembering old times and times to come.

Katie sits with Scott her hand in his. Chattering away the excitment in the air the emotions in her eyes. Stoping for a moment and scaning the room Katie's eyes meet Jason. Smiling she nods at Scott telling him she will be right back. Standing Katie makes her way over to Jason a smile on her face. Siting down she lets out a small sigh.*

"Hey you. Feeling better now that we are in the clear? I know I am."

*Jamie sits with Con unable to hold her laughter in anymore. It rings through the small room. Her arms waving in the air explaining something Con did one time or another.*

"You know how silly you looked, you even said you though you were too you Crazy man."

*Aerith smiles at Wyatt and even laughs at Jamie's story. It was nice to spend time with people who accepted her, and liked having her around Aerith did enjoy it. *

"Well I think I am going to see is Mable needs anyhelp and Herb to. I guess I just cant stay awya from work huh."

*Aerith leans over and gives Wyatt a kiss in the cheek.*

"I'll be right back. Dont miss me to much ok."

*Aerith stands and disapears through the door.*

*Lockheart sits next to Reese, having light conversation with him. Most of it was about work.*

No comments: