4/23/08

Comfort

*Nate intakes everything Laura had told him. He never new anything about this or would of guess. Laura carryed herself so well. This was defintly not what he was exspecting. Nate looks down at his plate shairing Con's feelings that Laura just told him. This happend awhile ago but Nate cared so much it bothered him to see Laura said. Slowly Nate reaches his hand from under the table and slids it across till it touches Laura's fingers running over them slowly for a moment.*

" I dont want you to be vulnerable Laura, I just want you to be the woman that I have grown to know and like to hang out with. I..I like you the way you the way you are, and the way you look. I'd never want to make you change.If all you want to be is friends Laura, I'm fine with that. I'd never want to do anything that would hurt you. Please dont feel uncomfortable around me. I dont want to make you feel funny, or that you need to shut down. I'd hope you would trust me enough to talk to me about anything. I'm not one that is quick to judge, and I understand alot of things. So always keep that in mind...ok? "

*Nate smiles and moves his hand back to his own side of the table leaning on his elbow. Leting out a sigh he trys to change the subject for Laura's sake.*

" I think I am gonna get some more food. I'll be right back."

*Nate stands and heads back to the buffet grabing another plate and puting food on it.*

*Angel gives alittle smile at Clint and nods her head leting him know she understands.*

*Wendy leans her head up from Clint and stands.*

"Ya I think I would like that."

*Wendy heads out of the mess hall and slowly makes a path for the pond. Making sure to take is slow so Clint could keep up with her.*

*Jamie lets out a sigh and smile at Austin standsing. He always new what she needed when she needed it. Austin was like a second dad to her. Offering him a small hug.*

"Ya I think I will. I wanna see how he is doing anyways. Thank Austin."

*Jamie makes her way to the bed room pulling out her phone and dialing Con's number.*

"Heya, guess who?...how are ya babe? Everything been going ok?...I'm ok..ya I just got done telling everyone her about Sam and BJ. They took it hard but I dont blame them."

*Jamie sits down on her bed leaning her head back her emotions still running while bring back memories.*

*Damien lets out a long sigh trying to remember parts of the past but only coming up with bad memories.*

"Thank you Sparky your right God has a reson for this. I just...dont know how to act of feel. I was having enough of a hard time talking to Wendy who is all grow let along alittle 6 year old boy. where do I even start."

*Damien motions for Sparky to step back and opens his truck door steping out and leaning aganst the car.*

"How do I even tell him I am his dad? "

*Damien lets out another sigh.*

*As Misty finishs up reading the chapter she is on she decieds to get back to work. Heading up the steps she starts to cross the main floor scanning. Her eyes fall to rest on Carson and his new cubicle. Walking up behind him Misty smiles leaning on the wall.*

"Well look at you. Got your own desk and everything. Working on anything fun and exciting?"

*Katie slowly opens her eyes and sits up. Looking around the room she gets her barings for a moment and than remembers whats going on. After the court room Katie had come home and never went back to work. Maybe she should call Reese and let him know eveything was ok. Taking her phone she dials his number and waits.*

"Hey Reese its Katie."

No comments: