2/19/08

The Rose

*After Wyatt drops Katie off she says Hi to Laura than heads to her room. Katie is tired but her mind runs a million miles a minute trying to calm herself and sits down at her computer and opens Jade's email. Katie decieds to reply.*

{Dear Jade,
Its good to know you well though I am sorry you and Jason are no longer together. Dont worry though it always gets easyer. Awww...I miss you guys too. And I miss you. You were one of my closest friends there. Maybe sometiem you could come out and see me. Than I can introduce you to Wyatt and Trooper. Well I have had a long day I better get some sleep. Take care and talk to you soon.

Katie}

*Wes smiles.* "Okies. If you need anything alse you know where I am. I'll be back in, in a bit." *Wes heads to the door. As he is about to leave he stops and turns watching Cindy in the kitchen for a moment. A questions weaghing on his mind. But was it still to soon. It would have to wait.*

*As Katie finishs her lunch downstairs and beats Wyatt in yet ANOTHER game of darts she laughs. Looking up at the clock she relized lunch is over and she has much work to still.* " Well I better get going or I am never going to get all the work your dad gave me done. Does he think I am a merical worker." *Katie laughs and heads for the elavator.* "Thank you Wyatt for the great lunch." *As Katie heads back to her cubicle she spots something new on the desk. As she draws closer she see the Rose. Picking it up she looks at the note underneath. A smile cross her lips.* "Jason." * Looking around Katie dosent see anything out of the ordanry. Looking twords Jason's office she can see a light on underneath the door. Walking twords it Katie stops. Well it could always just be the cleaning lady. Katie makes her way close to the door figuring it never hurts to see anyways. Raising her hand she knocks on the door. Her heart pounding. It has been a long time since she saw or heard anything from Jason.*

No comments: