2/19/08

The Kiss

*Katie trys to give Wyatt a small smile. Having him ask questions made her feel strange. She dident want him thinking she was crazy.* "Well...I dont know for sure. I felt cold, so I new he was outside, and I felt pain in my leg so I new something happend to him knee. But anything more than that I dident know." *Katie rubs her hand along the rim of her tea mug.* " I know you probley think I am crazy now huh.."

*As Wes looks back into Cindy's eyes he takes her face in his hands.* " Its ok, Jason is your son. I wouldent exspect you to act any other way. I am happy that I could be here for you." *Wes rubs his hand over Cindy's cheek. Tilting her head up Wes leans in closer to Cindy. His heart starts to race. Finally Wes lips touch Cindy's. They are soft and sweet for a moment it feels as though time has stood still. Like the world had stoped for this moment and this moment alone. Wes is in no hurry to back away but feels its probley best he should. Slowly he steps away from Cindy, but he eyes dont fall from her and not leting her go. He searchs them looking, looking to see if he has over steped her boundrys or not.*

No comments: