2/25/08

Holding Hands In Life

*Angel sighs and shakes her head.* " I know the weather dosent help, and I know its hard. I think its come to the point too every morning and night you going to need to rub them down." *Angel can feel him flinch but keeps rubbing.* "The muscles are geting way to tight and thats not helping anything. I am going to get you a cane, or a wheelchair as well. I know your gonna hate using them but you need help for times like this." *Finally Angel stops rubbing feeling that Lukes legs are lucened up now. Now relizing he dosent have a shirt on she blushes.* " I know you dont like me to see you this way but Luke. Once we are married Iam gonna probley see you alot more like this. I want to help. Please dont hide it from me."

*Rosetta nods to Mick and puts her hand on his.* " I know, and the innocent that have to come along too." *Rosetta glances at BJ as he plays on the carpet with Jeff.* " But, hopefuly this will end soon." *Rosetta smiles at Mick.*

*Katie smiles as Wyatt accepts what she has said. It was a good feeling knowing he trusted her and accepted her for this. Katie giggles and smiles at Wyatt taking his hand.* " I would be honnered to go on a casule date with you Wyatt. As just so you know. I dont want to call ALL the shots. We need to work as a team." *Katie cant help but smile even more.* "Chanses it what helps us grow right. I'm glad I get to shair them on you." *Katie enters the Cafe with Wyatt looks at the menu.*

No comments: