2/21/08

The Gift

*Katie places some tiles on the board. As everyone remembers Jason's birthday Katie remains silent. As Jason offers for someone to come along with him Katie stands.* "I'll come along. I need to pic up a few things anyways for Laura's." *Katie gazes around the table and than looks at Ty smiling.* "Hey dont let them cheat and look at my letters ok." *Katie grabs her bag and heads for the door. Once they are outside and in Jason truck Katie digs into her purse pulling out a small package wraped in shinny blue paper with a silver bow. Inside it contains a brown 100% leather wallet with Jason's name imbossed on the front. On the back is says "Friendship is what binds us" Also in the box is a leather keychain the came color as the wallet. On the keychain is says "Hotshot". Katie hands the small package to Jason and smiles.* " Happy Birthday Jason. I hadent seen you sooner you were busy, and I dident want to give it to you inside and make everyone feel bad for forgeting. I hope you like it." *Katie cant help but feel alittle bit excited knowing Jason will love it.*

No comments: