1/30/08

Laughter

*Rosetta smiles and nods as her heart flutters, and her tummy gets knots.* " Ok good. Cuz if you dident say yes I was going to make you go anyways." *Rosetta trys to make a joke trying to break the tention they are both feeling. Though even through the tention her is excited and already decieding what to wair in her mind.*

*Wendy laughs uncontroll able as Clint falls to the ground.* "AH HA...Now I am cheating...I see your cards, I see your cards." *Wendy sticks out her toung. Than as if relizing Clint actully fell on the ground she looks at him her face red from laughter. Trying to hold her laughs in she says...* "Are you ok Cint?" *...knowing good and well he is she looks fro Clint, to Jeff, to Wes, than back to Clint and once again busts out laughing.*

*Wes trys to keep a straght face as he looks at Jeff.* " Psht...remind of you any people we know. It seems so long ago when we were there age." *Wes cant hold it anymore and laughs.* "Well seeing as Clint's cards are all over the floor, I would guess this hand is over." *Wes looks at the two kids and smiles. In all the confustion, and hardships they still were young and able to have fun. It was good to see that.*

*Katie nods at Jason sugestion at finding somewhere to sleep knowing he means nothing malishus about it.* "Ya thats fine. I like sleeping on the floor. Its better for my back."

No comments: