1/30/08

Home Coming

*Rosetta feels her cheeks become a shade of red as Mick talks.* "Ya the best thing that came out of this all was you, and everyone alse. I'm sure I would go back and change somethings in my life to but not a whole lot. I cant imagen life with out you. It sure would be boring." *Rosetta sits and things for a long moment, and than a smile forms on her lips .* "I have a crazy thought and you can say no its ok. Would you like to go to the Winter Social wiht me Mick?"

*Wendy looks saprised at Clint.* "WHAT...me? I am doing no such thing." *Wendy leans over and starts to tickle Clint.* "I'll show you cheating...huh huh. Just cuz a girl is kicking your butt you think they are cheating." *Wendy starts to giggle so hard she can hardly controll herself.*

*As Katie gets into the car with Jason she smiles.* " Your welcome. I dont mind helping when I know what I say is true. Your a great friend Jason." *After driving a while they get to the dinner. It looks like a nice home orented place. Geting out of the car it feels nice to streach her legs. Katie lets out a content sigh and breaths in the fresh air.*

No comments: