12/19/09

Gift

Just listing to her brother Ryan was intent on hearing everything not letting a thing slip by. Eli was her brother and she would always do what she could for him. Even if she was the baby sister.

"My brother has become, the same person I always new. Your no differnt just because you made some bad chooses. Heck, we all do. If I had never made that bed on Leo, I never would of owed Roth money and I never would of taken a bullet. Every choose we make has its consequences."

Standing Ryan makes her way over to her brothers side and just puts an arm around his shoulder. No matter what she would always love him. Not because she had to, but because she wanted to.

"We will find you a new job ok and than you wont be mooching so you can stop yapping on about that. Things will work themself out."

Sitting up even more so she could be closer to Brett, Charlotte intertwines her fingers with him just holding it and not saying anything for a long moment. Finally looking up at Bret Charlotte cocks her head to the side studying his eyes.

"Bret, I am not Maria. I love more than just for money, and I want you for more than just the simple material things you can off me. Your more than good enough for me, the day I ment you, you were, the day of your accident, and even today you still more than I could ever ask for."

Pausing for a moment Charlotte takes in a breath gathering her thoughts before starting again.

"I'll never leave you Bret! I love you far to much to do a silly think like that. As far as ever wanting or needing anything..."

Charlotte takes another deep breath as she can feel a soft little kick inside her belly. Taking Bret's hand and resting it on her stomach so he could feel the soft movement too Charlotte keeps her hand on top of his. Looking up into his eyes and giving a smile.

"...You already gave me the greatest gift of all."

"Mmm...I think everything you talked to me about today was rather interesting. I learned a lot today that I never new."

Just gazing into Sparky's eyes for a long moment Faith finally looks away. Happy it was dark out so the warm color that had come to her cheeks could not be seen.

Looking up again and see Sparky off his arm to her, and the invitation to dinner Faith moves away from the fence and links arms with him. Being drawn closer to him she felt instantly warmer from the nights cold air.

"Dinner sounds fantastic. I hadn't realized how hungry I was till just now. Lead on my good man."

Giving a chuckle Faith was ready to make there way to dinner.

No comments: