12/13/09

Alone Tonight

Rosetta looks up at Sparky and gives a small nod. It was nice having him there to talk to. Rosetta felt so alone and just having someone else right there was nice.

"Yes, your never to far away. I will let you know if I need you."

Her voice seemed so quiet compared to the normal one that held so much cheer, and gave smiles to anyone face. But it was hard to smile right now herself. Things would get better, and be ok right? But for the moment it was all a mess.

Thinking for a long moment Rosetta takes another sip of her coffee. She wish there was a way she could thank Sparky for all he had done. For her and the ranch but what? Maybe something simple would be a good way to say thanks.

"Hey Sparky? I was wondering maybe tonight would you like to have dinner with me? Just a think you I guess for everything you have done. I know you like my cooking alot so I figured its the least I could do."

Standing Rosetta holds her cup in both hands looking down into it for a long moment before looking back up at Sparky.

"It...would be nice not to be alone tonight too."

Looking back to Wyatt Aerith's heart broke with the look that was apparent in his eye. He's seen his friends hurt more than anything else before, latterly torchered in front of his eyes and he could do nothing but watch.

Sliding out of the booth across from Wyatt Aerith moves into the same one. Putting her arm over his shoulders and pulling him into her just a little bit.

"I couldn't imagen how it must of felt Wyatt. Half the time I dont even know how you can stand what you do daily at work. But this, just the simple fact you were there for your friends was probably a great help."

Moving her hand back to Wyatt's back Aerith rubbed it a little. She wish she new what to say to Wyatt to help, but she seemed lost not really know how to hand it all. But if she didnt know what to say there was one thing she was good at, and that was listing.

"If you wanna talk about it more, that might help. You know I will always listen and I can get you something to drink if you like too."

Sapphire's smile grew as she entered Gage's apartment. She always liked coming to see him, just over the last few days had been crazy at work and she had little time. But today she got up extra early so she could make it over here.

"Well...I wasn't sure if you would like it but I picked up some bacon, egg and cheese on a crassont, with hash browns, some cinnamon stix, and OJ."

Sitting the bag down at the small table Sapphire pulls the chair out and sits down making herself comfortable.

"So, I know I havent seen you in a few days, sorry about that work has been pretty crazy."

Pulling a few things from the bag she had Sapphire set them at her, and Gage's seats. Being here felt normal to her. Like it was home, she didn't feel awkward about him as strange as that might have sounded.

"I was thinking I wanted to try and get out of work early today maybe we could take a trip to the store and see about getting you a few more things for around here, and even a Christmas tree as well."

Giving a smile to Gunner Bree couldnt help the small bit of color that came to her face. It was nice to know Gunner would protect her if she needed it. Knowing someone cared that much just made her feel special. Her Uncle cared, and would always protect her as well just with Gunner, it was a different feeling before they had a differnt relationship.

"I'll call you if anything happens. I don't have to work today so I'll probably have my normal non ice cream float in the afternoon and than just head back here. So if your lucky you might see me here, unless I make myself invisible. Than I can see you all I want, but you cant see me."

A slight grin formed on Bree's face coming a little closer to Gunner Bree puts her glass down on the counter and takes Gunner's hand in her own. Standing on her tip toes just a little she leans into him and gives him a quick kiss on the lips before pulling away.

"If you need anything today, you...can call me too."

No comments: