10/11/09

Rest

Bree was happy to see Gunner drink the float. At least he would drink and eat for her that was important. It hurt, oh how it hurt to see him like this when only a few days ago it had been so much different.

"Your right Marge does, we are going to have to think up something good. Maybe a crazy request for dinner, or spiders in her hair or something."

Leaning a little closer and watching Gunner Bree's heart ached for him. She hated seeing Gunner like this when she new he shouldnt be.

"Oh Gunner, I wish I could. You will go home soon though."

Forming a plan in her head Bree already got a picture, and an idea of something to help Gunner. Her friend, her only friend.

"Come on let me take you back to your room so you can rest off these drugs. I wont leave if you dont want me to ."

Standing Bree turns to one of the nurses giving a nod and keeping her voice strong to show that she wouldnt take No.

"I am taking Gunner back to his room. He needs to rest."

No comments: