9/20/09

Foolish

Ryan wants to say more but she doesn't know where to start. Never had she felt anything quite like this. It felt like anything inside was being ripped apart and it was her fault.

She had fallen for Leo, maybe she would of even said she was in love, but now she had hurt him and tore him down. Now, it hurt more than anything she felt and a new sensation was coming to her eyes burning them. Something no one ever seen, the wet sensation she had never felt before though she new they were tears as the pain inside of her continued.

Looking away for a moment and blinking Ryan looks back to Leo again.

"And never had the heart felt a pain like this before, and never would it want to feel this pain once again for it was my own blind eyes that carved this open wound."

The words from her lips seemed to flow with a deep meaning again something that was not normal but spoken from the heart.

"I'm sorry Leo, It was cruel, and wrong and I was the fool. Getting to spend time with you showed me a side of you no one else gets to see. I DID fall for you, and the more time I spent with you, the more I cared, but your right I don't deserve you because you are better than me. I'm...sorry."

Feeling the water fill her eyes more Ryan turns and makes her way to the door. Quickly glancing at the others in the room Ryan turns her head down once again and leaves the grudge. Making her way to the side of the building Ryan finds a bench and sinks down on it putting her head in her hands just sitting there for a moment as the pain inside of her indured. She'd been so foolish. And lost one of the best things she had going for her in life.She just had to collect her thoughts for a moment before getting back to work.

No comments: