8/28/09

Minus Sunday

It was good to see her brother standing there again. She had almost lost him, than couldnt have contact with him it sure did open Sapphire's eyes to wanting to spend more time with those who are important.

"Yeah, I think I would like that as long as they are good ones and I get some with us together."

Sapphire gives a smile to Scott as an idea hits her. She new it was Scott's first day back but maybe he would have a little time.

"I know you might be busy but, I am taking Gage to the fair and maybe you would like to bring someone and come with us. You can bring your camra too. It can be like back in the bad."

Entering the small ice cream shop a medium high woman, with short blond hair enters. Her honey color eyes holding very little emotion at the surface, but beneath were smile. No smile was on her face as she found a table to see.

Waiting for the waitress to come back over the woman finally looks up at her. The woman's face held very little emotion as she spoke.

"Yes I'd like an ice cream sunday minus the sunday please."

Not bating an eye the woman looks down at the book she held as if what she had said was normal and people asked for it every day.

Giving just a small smile Katie gives a small nod. She was thankful for Reese being understanding, and still letting her job here for her when she came back.

"Thank you Reese. I'll probley be leaving tonight. Once I leave here I have some things I need to do but than I will fill out the paper work."

Turning just a little Katie looks out the window as a small rain started to fall. The smile she had held in then for a moment was now gone as her eyes were grey again. Maybe throughts ran through her mind as to what was to come.

"Keep an eye on Jason for me while I am gone ok?"

Katie looks back to Reese there was a sadness that was attached to her request from him. One she new he would understand. Once she was gone she wouldnt be able to feel Jason anymore and she wouldnt be able to tell if Jason would be ok. But it would make her feel better if someone she trusted looked over him.

No comments: