8/28/09

Gum

Looking up at the man who had now joined in on the conversation the blond than looks to the waitress again.

"See more than one person knows about this, that measn this is a real thing and by the way he is flashing that thing around I think he means business now I would do what he says."

The woman's face still did not movie as she looked to Gunner and rolled her eyes at his comment about people these days as if agreeing. Watching the waitress leave the woman looks to Gunner again as her lips slowly turn into a grin that she seemed to be amused.

"That was smart thinking, I was starting to lose hope that anyone else new what I was talking about."

Reaching into her back the Blond pulls out a pack of cinnamon gum. Taking a stick the woman pops a stick in her mouth before looking up at Gunner and holding the pack to him.

"Would you like a peace? I figure I better chew on something so I dont eat through the table since it might take that waitress a little while to bring me my non sundae sundae."

Heading out of Reese office Katie had the paper work she needed in hand. The next stop she would make would be the infirmary.

Giving a soft knock on the door Katie enters looking around. Seeing Misty at her desk, Rick at his and Jeff over on the bed. Making her way over to Rick first Katie sets the papers down on his desk.

"Rick, can...you fill these out for my reason for sick time, and leave of absence please and thank you."

Katie is quiet for a moment as she taps her fingers on Rick's desk her hand shaking just a little form everything she had been going through her nearves had been shot.

"I also need those two bottles of pills, for Jason and me."

Turning from Rick Katie would pick up the pills with the paper work once Rick had it filled out. Going over to her uncle Katie lays her hand on his arm knowing he was probably a little out of it from the pain meds.

"Hey Uncle Jeff."

Her Uncle had always been special to her, she wasnt sure why, maybe she felt like he understood her the most.

"I just want to let let you know I would be going home for a little while. I need to ya know? I just need to find myself again. But I didnt want to leave not telling you before your important to me and I didnt want you to worry to much."

Sapphire gives a small nod to her brother. She would let him know when she was ready to go and see if he still wanted to go or not. She only hoped if he did go he would have a great time as well as Gage.

Looking up from his desk as the voice sounds Dalton gets a big smile that cross his face. Standing Dalton goes to Scott and wraps his arms around him lifting him up off the ground.

"There is always room for you Buddy."

Finally putting Scott down Dalton takes a few staps back trying to keep a straght face.

"Glad you back, its been lonly and everyones computer keeps breaking at once and I cant get any peace. Now...get to work."

Dalton turns trying to hit his smile.

No comments: