7/12/09

Short explanation

Being pulled into the hug Katie winces just a little as her body was still healing just a little still, but not drawing away. It had been so long since she felt Jason, it had seemed like forever and almost was.

Looking into his eyes as her pulls her away tears filled her own. She remebered what happend, and why she was here. She had been so scaired she would never see Jason again and it had almost become true but now she was here.

"I'm here for good. I am not going anywhere."

Quiet again for a moment Katie searchs Jason's eyes.

"I...I want to be even closer to you if you'll let me. Your everything and I thought I was going to lose you and in that moment...I relized what I wanted and I very well might die without ever asking. I had lots of time to think while I was in there, and dealing with what I did. For a while I even though I had lost you, but I new that couldt be true. When I drifted in and out of countiusness I only ever saw you and the times we shaired. I couldnt leave you but I was slipping. I want to spend my life with you J, will you...marry me?"

Katie's eyes sparkled with the love for the one she thought she had lost, the person who had been so far and was unable to talk to for so long.

No comments: