7/28/09

Little Ham

Hope cant help but laugh at Scott's comment happen to hear the humor in his voice and know just form the sound something had changed and maybe even been overcome.

"I guess that would be different huh? I don't like how I sound. Your voice it much more appealing than mine you know!"

Hope leans back in her chair and just looks up at the cealing for a long moment as the silence is turd on both ends. Finally talking again she humors Scott.

"Oh, thinks are going ok here. Business is kind of slow at the moment but I have a few regulers I have been seeing. I even hung a few of your pictures up in my office. One I like them and two I guess I wanted to have them so they could give other hope that they two could make it out of the darkness. I hope you dont mind to much. If you do I can take them down."

Giving another smile Hope stands and goes over to her windows to look out. It was nice out, the sun was shinning and she didnt have much to do. She wondered if Gunner would let her see Scott too.

"How is Domino doing? I miss the little ham."

No comments: