7/28/09

Just want

Scott lifts his eyebrows at the mention of the pictures. "Naw... I don't mind. I think I've got some better ones here in the last month or so though, so I'll have to get you some new ones. I've got one of a rose that turned out really well."

Glancing down at Domino, he scratches her head. "Domino is doing fine, but she's bored out of her mind. All she wants in a romp in the park, but Gunner doesn't do dogs and I can't go anywhere so... she's stuck keeping me company here."

His eyes roam his room, then glance towards the sunlit window. "I wish I could go to the park too... it's been... lonely." His voice has returned to a more melancholy state, proving that though he was thrilled to be talking to Hope, there was still a serious matter here that was wearing on him.

"I just want this whole thing to be over... I just want to be... free again. But Carson's not finding anything and at this point... I'm running out of hope. I'd almost rather be told I'm going to prison, than to keep living in limbo like this."

Giving a sigh, he just lets silence rule for several moments, not minding the pause. "I miss you."

No comments: