6/18/09

New Chapter

Giving a smile Hope herself didnt know what to say next, this feeling felt so good and now things seemed so differnt. Not awkward but different than before.

Tilting Scott's head up with her hand gentil she looks into his eyes once more. A small smile spreads across her face. She saw something in Scott maybe other people didnt, and she new what her heart told her.

Though it might be a while, and though Scott was going through alot they would see eachother again after today.

Running her hand along the side of his face gentily Hope gives a small nod.

"Your gonna do just fine, and you will get your friend out. Make sure you let me know when you get back ok?"

Leaning in and giving Scott a hug Hope let it linger for a moment before pulling away and making her way to the door.

Opening it she stops for a moment before exiting and turns to look at Scott leaning her head aganst the door.

"I'll see you soon Scott. You've got a whole new chapter of your life that will be waiting to be written."

Nate cant help the chuckle that exscapes his lips. In a way he kind of felt bad for Gage, and than again seeing what he had done to Katie he didnt.

"You really think we would let you go? Agency skum? Not gonna happen buddy."

Standing Nate pases for a moment before stoping to look Con and than Gage before lookin at Con again and motioning to the door.

"Come on lets leave him here now to think. Your gonna get pretty lonly pretty quick. We will be back."

Sitting with Kyle still for the first time Alice can feel a strange tention. The look in his eye could not be mistake Alice could tell he was confused and a little hurt.

"I'm...not ok something, but being around my friends, you helps alot it does."

Alice is quiet again for a second before she sit up just a little more on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry I didnt tell you sooner I guess, I dont know what I guess but I kept it from you my best friend thinking it was unimportant and just not something I really tell anyone and for that I am sorry. I should of told you sooner."

Not sure what else she could say on the matter Alice says nothing only hoping Kyle would understand.

Turning back to him she give a quirky smile.

"No railroad tracks I can see by the way. You have a bunch of dark circles under you eyes though. How about some tea and a little more sleep for ya eh?"

No comments: