6/6/09

Like a Sister

Looking at Rick and giving a small nod Hope keeps her fingers locked with Scott's. For a moment a strange feeling seemed to pass through her veins but was gone before she could grab hold. Giving just a soft smile to herself Hope stands still holding his hand.

"Come on, lets get you back to the bed where it is comfortable. Rick needs to get some fluids in ya too so you can stay strong."

Helping Scott up the best should could Hope slowly leads him out of the bathroom and back to the bed.

"You know I was thinking, once your feeling better again I'd like to take Domino to the park again with you. I had alot of fun last time."

Alice gives a soft smile to Hunter, a small flicker of thank you flashes in her eyes without any words needing to be spoken.

Hunter's words were soft, and they braught her comfort. It was nice to have someone know her past and understand so many things.

"Your the first one to know this Hunter. I havent shaired it with anyone else. I just...havent seen the reason to."

Alice gives another soft before looking away again up at the star lit sky. It seemed so strange to be talking to someone about this stuff. She never really had any girlfriends she could talk with.

"I think....I think Kyle looks at me more of a sister than anything else. He's my best friend, and..."

Alice thinks back to the beach and the feeling she felt. They had felt warm, and nice, but Kyle's tone had changed so fast. She wasnt sure if it was her or maybe he really did just look at her as a friend.

"...its been a long time since I played the dating game I am not sure I even know how anymore. Not to mention I am not even sure if I am ready to or not."

No comments: